adjusting a TR3 handbrake

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: adjusting a TR3 handbrake
From: "Dave Willner" <dwillner@ptd.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2005 09:20:45 -0500
Having never adjusted the handbrake before thought I would try adjusting the
rear brakes yesterday thinking that might help, didn't. There is a lot of
slack on the driver side handbrake cable, and some on the passenger side.
Should I start adjusting the long driver side cable at the compensator ass'y,
or maybe look at the main cable from the handbrake lever to the compensator.
I'm sure its easy, just never been there...maybe there is something else I
need to look at? Thanks for the help. Happy New Year.

Dave Willner
NJTA, NASS #271
59 TR3A Apple Green
80 Spitfire Carmine Red