DVD 'Flywheel'

To: bbrewer@qnet.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: DVD 'Flywheel'
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2005 13:23:21 EST
Bill...greetings from the heartland.

Interest e-mail you sent.   I would be interested in finding out more about
this DVD.

The word 'FLYWHEEL' was on the Standard Motors letterhead as the address for
telegrams. (And the telephone number for export offices was Coventry 3131)

'Diner' was last seen in the WalMart sales bins at about $4.99. One of the
neat things about Diner is that the owner of the TR3A is an avid TR6
autocrosser
and all around neat Triumph guy (and a member of VTR) I believe the scene of
the TR3A was shot with the car lying on it's side with borrowed wrestling mats
as protection to the of the car.

Please find out more about this 'not rated' Flywheel movie and let me know.
I'm curious.

Joe A.
VTR