Interesting find...

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Interesting find...
From: "Kurtis" <kurtisj123@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2005 17:44:37 -0600
I was at my mother's house this weekend, and while looking for an old game
(it was Clue if anyone is really interested, and I found it intact) up in
her attic for my son, I came across a box of my old stuff.  In it I found a
1988 edition of a Victoria British catalog (it covered all the Triumph
models in one catalog) and the canceled check that I used to buy my first
Triumph (1972 TR6) with in 1986.

In going through the prices in the parts catalog, it's amazing that most of
them haven't gone up in the past 16-17 years as much as I would have
thought.  In fact, I noticed several items that could actually be bought for
a considerable amount less now than in 1988.

Kurtis Jones
Russellville, Arkansas
1963 TR4 - CT19389L
1959 AH Bugeye - AN5L23250