Re: GT6 Gearbox

To: "List" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: GT6 Gearbox
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical-iwnet@wight365.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2005 20:19:52 -0000
Hi David
I have done quite a few of these boxes with the broken circlip,I guess that
makes it common? The only tip I can give is don't spread the clip any more
than necessary, and always use a new one even if the original is in one bit!
I had to buy a bag of ten clips last time I ordered some locally (unipart
agent) about 10 yrs ago, I think I only have 2 left now.

Graham