Re: Brake Fluid Leak

To: <murray54@bellsouth.net>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Brake Fluid Leak
From: "Gerald M Van Vlack" <jerryvv@alltel.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2005 19:41:02 -0500
My guess is that if you look closely you will find that the reservoir to
cylinder seal has gone bad allowing all of the fluid from the rear of the
reservoir to leak out and coat the joint between the cylinder and booster
making it look like that's where the leak is. Just a guess on my part. If
you feel under the reservoir only and at the back and get fluid on your
finger that would confirm a leak at that joint.
JVV