RE: ST standard hardware catalog

To: "Randall" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>,
Subject: RE: ST standard hardware catalog
From: "Mark Gendron" <mgendron@speakeasy.org>
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2005 19:55:46 -0800

You probably downloaded it from my (currently-defunct) "canleyworks" web
site. You are correct, it is not searchable. I recall some discussion about
getting it into searchable form, but that would take quite a bit of work.

Here is the .PDF file for anyone who missed it:

http://www.lukejtornatzky.com/triumph/standard_triumph_hardware_catalog.pdf

-Mark