Re: Triumphs on the airwaves.....

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Triumphs on the airwaves.....
From: "jefflee@access-4-free.com" <jefflee@access-4-free.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2005 13:55:27 GMT
     There is also an episode of "The Andy Griffith Show"
that has an apearence of  a LBC.
 Maybe you've seen the story where "Goober" gets rear-ended
by a TR4. The car  is shown only briefly, you have to really
watch closley to indentify it.
 I also work at a TV station, and after airing that episode
I rewound the tape  to have a closer look. Yep, a little
British flavor in Mayberry, NC.

>  Anyone else ever notice the TR4 in "Mr. Mom"? In the
scene
>  just before   Michael Keaton's interview (where the
>     unemployed guys are exchanging recipes)  they  show a
shot
>  of the outside of the building and a TR4 going through
the