Re: Cold engine stalling

To: Steven Newell <steven@newellboys.com>
Subject: Re: Cold engine stalling
From: "Michael D. Porter" <portermd@zianet.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2005 17:16:32 -0700
Steven Newell wrote:

> Randall wrote:
>
>>> I'll also think I should order one of those radiator curtain the swedes
>>> offered as an option 40 years ago.
>>>

>> Don't know if they still do, but years ago Denny's had their menu
>> laminated in
>> plastic.  It made a really good radiator cover, you could just drop it
>> down
>> between the radiator and the grill.  Easy to trim with scissors or a
>> pocket
>> knife, too.
>>
> Do you suppose I'd have to EAT at Denny's to get one of their menus? :)
>
> Maybe I'll laminate a wiring diagram for extra utility. Thanks again

Reminds me of a picture I saw many years ago, snow in the
background, aging truck in the foreground with a giant piece of
cardboard wired to the grille, on which in large letters had been
written in magic marker: "Hillbilly Thermostat."

Cheers.

--
Michael D. Porter
Roswell, NM

Never let anyone drive you crazy when you know it's within walking
distance.