TR4 Glove Box Check Link Needed

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TR4 Glove Box Check Link Needed
From: "william.f.daehler" <william.f.daehler@delphi.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 13:08:23 -0600
I'm in the process of converting my metal dash Triumph to a burled walnut dash.
 So far its been a straightforward job. I've just run into a snag,  There is a
part that I need, called a "check link".  It prevents the glove box door from
opening beyond the 90 degree mark. It consists of about three pieces of chromed
metal, like a couple of swivels and a slotted slide.  Does anyone have one to
spare, or know of a possible donor car that could help?

List Lurker-Digest mode
Will Daehler
63 TR4  CT6544L
WISCONSIN

Note: The information contained in this message may be privileged and
confidential and thus protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message
is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for
delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us
immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.
Thank you.