RE: Winter Sales

To: "Terry Smith" <terryrs@adelphia.net>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Winter Sales
From: "Jim Holmgren" <jholmgren@advertising.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 14:50:27 -0500
Terry,
Funny you should mention that...I'm doing the same thing with my Spit -
and waiting for the winter sales to begin.  :)

I did get an email yesterday from Spitbits with a link to their Winter
Sale:
http://www.spitbits.com/webpage.htm

Haven't heard from VB or TRF yet.

Moss is also having a winter sale (got the catalog last week), but they
didn't have my Spit interior in biscuit, only black.  :(

Jim
'75 Spitfire 1500