Re: TR's and guns

To: joemato@sbcglobal.net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TR's and guns
From: BearTranserv@aol.com
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 17:42:32 EST
In a message dated 1/14/2005 2:53:05 PM Mountain Standard Time,
joemato@sbcglobal.net writes:

Last  time I checked, this was a forum on LBC's. I suggest we stick to that.
I don't  need some ignorant Texan tell me how right he is about popguns, save
it for  your NRA crowd. The last time I checked the American Revolution was
won by  Connecticut Yankees and Georgia Crackers. Without us, you blowhards
would  still be speaking Spanish!            Joe Mato  TR3A 75219LO

Mr. Mato, my apologies if my signature quote has offended you in any  way.
Please feel free to delete any message I might send to the list in  the future.

I will be changing the quotes on my signature occasionally, but I have no
intention of asking for anyone's approval.

Please note that my quote did not call anyone a blowhard, ignorant, nor did
it reek of racial bias.  If you wish to discuss this further, please  contact
me off list so we do not waste the time of those truly interested in  Triumphs.

Robert  Houston
63 TR4
73 MG Midget
Texan in NM

... You do  not define the First Amendment. It defines you. And it is bigger
than you.  That's how freedom works. It also demands you do your homework.
Again and again,  I hear gun owners say, how can we believe anything the
antigun
media says when  they can't even get the facts right? For too long, you have
swallowed  manufactured statistics and fabricated technical support from
antigun  organizations that wouldn't know a semi-auto from a sharp stick. And
it
shows.  You fall for it every time. ... Charlton  Heston