Adventure Stats ...

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Adventure Stats ...
From: Bill & Skip Pugh <anabil@caltel.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 08:22:21 -0800
Hi Listers,
        Well we  have  totaled up the expenses from AnnaBelle's Diary
and the figures look like this:
        Gas Total               Price Total             Averages
        118.6 gal               $231.64                 $/Gal - 1.95 (premium)
                                                23.03 MPG
        This of course does not  cover food/lodging,  but  for 2731
miles  I guess it is a little cheaper  than two folks flying, but not
nearly as much "fun".  For  those of you just tuning in the trip was
in a TR6 from Bowling Green, KY to Wallace,  CA  via ... Memphis, TN,
Dallas, TX, El Paso, TX,  Sauharito, AZ, Phoenix, AZ, Needles, CA,
Barstow, CA, Bakersfield, CA and finishing in Wallace, CA.
        Would I  do  it  again  ... sure ... as long as I have
AnnaBelle  at  my side we can go anywhere and do anything.

--
Bill  Pugh
1957 TR3 TS16765L