RE: LHD Herald Padded Dash Wanted

To: "'Chad Jester'" <triumph74tr6@yahoo.com>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: RE: LHD Herald Padded Dash Wanted
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 19:03:47 -0700
Hey Chad,
You may (as I did) have to just re-cover the one you have.  If, that is,
there is enough left to work with.

In my case (Mk1 Spit) I only had the metal retainer piece left.  From
there, I fabricated an aluminum, cover and upholstered it using fiber
batting as a pad.  It looks pretty good, if I do say so myself!  :)

Joe