RE: Need a couple of pages...

To: "- triumph \(E-mail\)" <Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Need a couple of pages...
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 12:01:33 -0800
> In Kas Kastner's recent book; Triumph Preparation Handbook, Dick
> Taylor's TR-6 is profiled beginning on page 239.
> Could someone send me a copy of the 4 or so pages that cover turbocharging
> in this book?
> I'm doing some scholarly research on turbocharging Triumphs and need
> additional research information.

Aw c'mon Lee ... be a sport & buy a copy.  Took a lot to talk Kas into
coming out of retirement to write the book, surely he deserves what little
profit he gets from it !

I know TSi carries it even though it's not listed on Ted's website.

TS Imported Automotive
tedtsimx@bright.net
http://www.tsimportedautomotive.com
108 S. Jefferson St.
Pandora, Ohio, USA
Fax: 419.384.3272 (24 Hrs.)
Phone: 800.543.6648 (US & Canada)
Tech/ Gen. Information/ Worldwide: 419.384.3022

NFI, etc.
Randall