President Bush's First Car

To: "Triumph Mail List" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: President Bush's First Car
From: "Art & Karen Graves" <akgraves@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 10:46:06 -0600
I found a Bush trivia quiz in the local paper and it reminded me of a
Triumph sighting.  The quiz answer says that Bush's first car was a
"British-made Triumph".  No mention of the model.  The quiz references web
site wid.ap.org/2005inaugural/bushtrivquiz.html.

This reminded me of a trip I made to Washington DC the week after Christmas
in 2001.  I saw a blue TR6 parked in the White House driveway.  I say
driveway - it was more like a small parking lot.  Does anyone know who
belongs to that Triumph?

Art Graves

Tulsa, OK

1976 Triumph TR6