Re: Electro - Sheild

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, adam@adambeasley.com
Subject: Re: Electro - Sheild
From: TRsick@aol.com
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 12:15:27 EST
Adam:
    I have had a little exp. with this type of rust  protection (not sure of
the brand name). About 5 years ago I purchased a used  1995) Izuzu Trooper.
When I was looking for one at my local (Cape Cod Mass.)  Izuzu Dealer, the
salesman told me "He had a used one being traded in from  Nantucket Island".
Realizing it spent 4 years on the Island surrounded by salt  water, I was not
really
interested in seeing it, but I looked at it  anyways.
    I was shocked, not find a speck of rust on it. When  I commented on that,
the saleman popped the hood to reveal a eletronic box that  he explained as a
"electronic rust protection system". He also provided  paperwork about the
system and it's warranty.
    I did buy the trooper, but shortly after it was hit  & totaled.
    But I can tell you from what I saw, it sure looked  to have worked, as
the vehicle was rust free!
    Bob
_www.capecodbritshcarclub.org_ (http://www.capecodbritshcarclub.org)