RE: What Triumph other than the Stag had a clock?

To: "'sujit roy'" <triumphstag@gmail.com>,
Subject: RE: What Triumph other than the Stag had a clock?
From: "Bill Davies" <bill@rarebits4classics.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 12:09:19 -0000

Most cars in the 2000 family have clocks, as do certain Dolomites. The clock
in our 1968 2000 Saloon works fine - gains a little time but there is a
trimming adjustment which would take care of this if I could be bothered.
This one is powered directly from the vehicle's electrical system, others
use a small battery.
Later cars are fitted with an electrically winding clock, these are the ones
which seem to be least reliable,
Cheers,
Bill.
http://www.rarebits4classics.co.uk