Fwd: TR 6 for Sale

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, 6pack@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Fwd: TR 6 for Sale
From: Davgil@aol.com
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 08:57:16 EST
I recently stopped by Mini Tec in Royston, GA to visit with Norman  Holley.
A really great guy whose mini upgrades are in a recent issue of  Car and
Driver.  He mentioned a friend with a TR6 for sale and attached is  his e-mail
me.  NFI other than trying to help a Triumph enthusiast and  fellow pilot.  By
the way, if anyone is in the North Georgia area, it would  be worth your time
to visit Mini-Tec and see what they do.  First time I  ever saw a woody
mini-cooper and a mini pickup truck.
David Gill