Re: Where to live

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Where to live
From: "Kurtis" <kurtisj123@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 18:52:41 -0600
> Humidity?!?  Anyplace is better than Arkansas - unbearably hot and humid
> in the
> summer, unbearably cold and humid in the winter (or as I like to say "
> Hell and
> the rainy season"), tornados, earthquakes (ok, little ones, but hey!)one
> of the
> lowest per capita earning ratios and the redneck capital of the world!
> Anyone
> thinking of relocating should move to Texas, I hear it's nice ;)

And as an added bonus, those of us fortunate enough to live in the
Russellville area get to live in the shadow of Arkansas Nuclear One!  (I
think the cooling tower does create an artificial high pressure system,
which may make the weather a little nicer <g>).

Kurtis Jones
Russellville, Arkansas
1963 TR4 - CT19389L
1959 AH Bugeye - AN5L23250