RE: Re: good people

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Re: good people
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 12:08:21 -0800
> I drove from Anaheim to Tijhuana(sp) one day,
> Anaheim to the Santa Monica Pier one day(w/side trip to Beverly
> Hills), then back to Newport Beach the next day, before I turned the
> car back in.  Y'all drive crazy out there!

If you think we're bad, never go to Boston or NYC !  Even DC drivers are worse
than LA, IMO.

Which is not to say LA drivers are good, oh no !

I can still remember the first time my in-laws from Indiana came to visit.  I
loaned them a car and they left to go sightseeing one day before I left for
work.  I passed them on the freeway, looking like they were about to become a
hood ornament for the semi that was tailgating them ...

Randall