Surrey Top Available

To: 6pack@Autox.Team.Net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Surrey Top Available
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 10:04:03 EST
Hi Guys,
I have an extra Surrey Top that really ought to go to someone who is going to
use it. I bought it at Carlisle years ago for $1000.  Since I have another
one that I lucked into a couple of years ago I should share the wealth.  I have
only an unrestored back piece with good glass and an aluminum top that is
banged up real good. Both would need restoration. No hardware or soft top frame
available. I will probably take it to Carlisle this spring but it is tempting
try to sell it on E-Bay. I would need $1200 and would be negotiating up from
there.  Anyone out there want it?
Darrell