Re: machine shop in Sacramento, CA area?

To: Steve Myers <mountainunicycle@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: machine shop in Sacramento, CA area?
From: Eduard Tieseler <etiesele@metrolist.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 08:20:03 -0800
Steve,

There is a little one off of I-80 called "Dons Any Weather Machine
Shop", My friend had some work done to his Jeep motor about a year and a
half ago and I had some work done to my Triumph engine about a year ago
and have been very satisfied.  Their number is (916)641-7173.  Search
yp.yahoo.com for address and directions.

Hope that helps

Ed.
'66 Herald