Re: TR4 Daily Driver Project

To: <BearTranserv@aol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR4 Daily Driver Project
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 20:38:50 -0600
> The wife has chimed in and tells me I can NEVER sell the TR4

I know that tune.  I wondered when I first got her TR4 to Minnesota after
buying it in Texas if she really liked it or was just going along with the
gag.

Got my answer soon enough at Wheels and Wings.  A gent was reaching for his
checkbook to give me an instant profit of a few thousand dollars.  No deal,
she said.  I'm keeping this car.  going on five years, she still feels the
same.

Phil Ethier  West Side  Saint Paul  Minnesota  USA
1970 Lotus Europa 65/2597, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1993 Suburban, 1962 TR4 CT2846L
pethier@isd.net  http://www.mnautox.com/  http://www.lotusowners.com
"TOOLS?  Hell, any fool can work with tools.  It takes a real mechanic to
work with this junk." -Orv Ethier, 1921-2004.  First Shot Naval Vets, Pearl
Harbor Survivor.