Re: New Guy - Maybe

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New Guy - Maybe
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@razzolink.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2005 06:41:14 -0800
> We probably have more in  common with MG than any other brand, but that's all
> the more reason to keep  up the rivalry.

Triumph and MG were both aimed at the same market segment, but I always
thought the TR2-3 had more in common with Morgans than TDs or MGAs.

Of course every once and a while I day dream about a MGA fixed head
coupe with a TR4 drive train.  That would be a gutsy little beastie.

Luckily for everyone I own two cars and feel that is the most I can keep
in good running condition.

TeriAnn
   1960 Land Rover purchased in 1978
   1961 Triumph purchased in 1986 (The new car)