Nature vs. Triumphs

To: Triumph List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Nature vs. Triumphs
From: Scott Tilton <sdtilton@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 16:57:13 -0800 (PST)
So as I said in the length e-mail earlier today . . . I had an accident in my
TR4 daily driver and its out of commission.

Fortunately I have a spare car, the TR6.

With its new differential and replaced u-joints, it's running MUCH better.

The accident earlier in the week had a contributing factor of the sun shining
directly in my face at the busy intersection.  It was also glaring off the snow
that was melting on to the streets to make them all shiny.

Today I'm leaving work in the TR6 and can't help but wonder if Mother Nature is
an MG fan.  The weatherman said we'd get no snow.
He was off by a couple of inches.
Dandy!

Had I known about the snow, I'd have left work earlier at gotten a ride with
someone else.

Thankfully I made it home safely.
I can't say the same for 5 other cars that I saw skidded off the road or that
actually hit each other.

Okay . . done venting now.

See you all tomorrow.

scott Tilton