TR 6 Piston Rings Needed

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR 6 Piston Rings Needed
From: JRossi727@aol.com
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 07:59:47 EST
Hello All,  I am in need of a few piston rings. I need two two top  rings and
one second ring. For AE (federal moduel) +20 pistons. TR-6. My crank  broke
at number main jounrel. I rebuild that engine 11 years ago and 43,000  miles in
that time. That old TR6 engine stuck in the corner of my garage for  last 7
years. Will be the rebuild engine for my TR6. Go to show. Don't throw  anything
away or sell it. You will need it some day. Any help on the rings would  be
nice. I am waiting till monday if no help to order a complete set. Thanks
John,  Flintstone, Ga.