RE: Any spacers out there?

To: "John Gillis" <jgillis@gemini.tcd.ie>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Any spacers out there?
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 08:15:02 -0800
> Would anybody have lurking somewhere in the deep recesses of their
> sidescreen spares, the spacer that fits between the starter motor and
> the flange at the back of the engine, and if so would you be willing
> to sell and ship to me all the way over here??

John, are you talking about the relatively thin shim, Stanpart 102014 ?  It was
only fitted "as required" and I've never seen an early engine/starter
combination that required it.  It's available new from Moss UK (and probably
others), likely cheaper and certainly easier than me finding the one in my parts
bins somewhere.

Randall