Re: Voltage stabilizer...

To: "Kurtis" <kurtisj123@cox.net>
Subject: Re: Voltage stabilizer...
From: "Alan Salvatore" <6parts@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2005 20:09:00 -0500
I don't think its the voltage stabilizer, which is located behind the
speedometer.
Sounds more like loose wire going to fuse box. I have had it happen,  shake
the wire and they come  back on.
I finally got sick of the problem and tighten the connection.  I haven't had
the problem since.  I also ordered a new fuse box but it hasn't come yet,
but its not the problem.

Al Salvatore
76tr6 daily