needed: boot lid bracket, TR4

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: needed: boot lid bracket, TR4
From: "J.C. Hassall" <jhassall@blacksburg.net>
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2005 18:48:45 -0500
Listers,

My TR4's tub is at the body shop, where they're fixing my "repairs" and
making it beautiful.  The tub lacks the bracket which supports the boot lid
stay rod (the telescoping thingy which supports the boot lid).  Yes, the
shop could fabricate one, but I'd rather have a real one if possible.  Does
anyone have a bracket they're willing to part with?  Please!?

Tnx

Jim

--
Jim