Re: Engine Rebuild

To: Billy and Ann Green <bgreen99@frontiernet.net>,
Subject: Re: Engine Rebuild
From: Jim Barbuscia <jimbar@centurytel.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 08:20:02 -0800
Machine shop work for crank grind, bore job and flywheel resurface will
run you a little over $500. Balance work add another $100. Then theres
pistons, rings, bearings, seals, gaskets, oil pump (by the way good luck
finding one in spec.) new rod, main, head manifold, etc bolts.... Oh and
you have to do the clutch while your there and I've not even touched the
valve train and it's related components. Maybe paying someone to do it
isn't such a bad idea.

-jimb
'76 TR6
http://home.centurytel.net/~jimbar