RE: Last Wiring update.... Really

To: "Bob Danielson" <75trsix@snet.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Last Wiring update.... Really
From: "Jim Bauder" <jimbpps@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 20:58:17 -0700
Bob,

Thanks so much for all your hard work documenting your installation of the
Dan Masters Wiring Harness Conversion Kit! Very good information and as I
have recently ordered the kit from Dan for my TR250, very timely!!

Thanks again!

Jim Bauder
'58 TR3 (Sold and now just a memory!)
'68 TR250 (Almost ready for paint!)