Walter Mitty prep

To: "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Walter Mitty prep
From: "R. Ashford Little II" <70TR6@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 17:25:54 -0500
As many of you know, the Walter Mitty races at Road Atlanta are rapidly
approaching.  Almost daily I find out more exciting details about who's
coming or what will be going on.  One very exciting event for Georgia
Triumph Association members is that one of our local members, Mike Munson,
will be racing for the first time in several years.  We are all very excited
about seeing him out on the track, but for us non-racers, we sometimes
forget all that goes into preparing for such an event.  Mike found himself
in need of getting his SCCA license back in order so he was recently down in
Savannah at Roebling Roads taking care of the requirements.  Sometimes even
the mundane can go unnoticed if no one has a camera, but luckily that wasn't
the case this time.

We are all very proud of Mike and if you support him then maybe you'd like
to see a shot of him getting ready for the Mitty.  Btw, his TR6 wasn't quite
ready for Roebling Road, but he did a nice job of customizing it to fit his
taste, don't you think?

WWW.GATRIUMPH.COM <http://www.gatriumph.com/>

R. Ashford Little II

'70 TR6 <http://www.ralittle2.com/>