FW: Herald 13/60 available cheap in UK

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Herald 13/60 available cheap in UK
From: "Randall Young" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 15:13:16 -0800
>From another list :

-----Original Message-----
From: chris allen [mailto:heraldhabitat@hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 16, 2005 2:43 PM
To: triumph_herald@yahoogroups.com; triumph_cars@egroups.com
Cc: atlantis.enquiries@btopenworld.com
Subject: [triumph_herald] Herald 13/60 available

Please conact EDWIN if you have an interest at:
atlantis.enquiries@btopenworld.com

Sorry to bother you. I have a J registered 13/60 in good condition with very
little restoration work required and few miles since it's last MOT. The car
has been in storage for about 6 months and it has become clear that I will
not have the time to work on it for the foreseeable future.

I have two choices: Scrap it, which I really don't want to do because it's
far, far from being a scrapper. Or I can give it to someone for the cost of
recovering it from its storage , which I estimate to be (around #300).

This is a great little car absolutely complete. Was running well about 6
months ago. Has new clutch and other parts including alternator mod. New
interior carpets etc., etc. A superb project for someone who would like a
project that doesn't need too much work, or as spares (but that would be a
pity).

As I said, I want nothing for the car, but the new owner would have to pay
the cost of its storage. I have all the cars documentation including it's
SORN certificate. My problem is that I have to move the car quickly as it's
costing me for every week it's in storage.

If you know anyone who might be interested, would you please pass on my
number, 07971 185 999 or 01782 810064. I am located in Stoke On Trent,
Staffordshire.

If you can help - great. If not, sorry to have bothered you.

Regards,

Edwin Watt

Regards
Chris Allen