Re: TR4 Radio Bracket Drawings

To: tr4driver@gmail.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR4 Radio Bracket Drawings
From: BearTranserv@aol.com
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 11:21:41 EST
In a message dated 2/21/2005 7:50:01 A.M. Mountain Standard Time,
tr4driver@gmail.com writes:

could  tell me if
this looks like something that could be given to a machine shop,  and
have a reasonable reproduction of the piece made from  it.

You don't want a machine shop, you want a sheet metal shop.  The kind  that
makes duct work, or stainless countertops.  There is a fellow that  makes
Spridget radio consoles from stainless steel.  I will try to find his  address
and
let you know.

Robert  Houston
63 TR4 BCT14622L
73 MG Midget
Texan in NM

I have a  love interest in every one of my films - a gun._ Arnold
Schwarzenegger_
(http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/a/arnoldschw146564.html)