RE: Sandblasting Equipment (black beauty)

To: "triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Sandblasting Equipment (black beauty)
From: "Aaron Brendzy" <abrendzy@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 14:00:21 -0800
Anyone have a source of black beauty in southern CA?

I've been using bead, walnut, aluminum oxide in my cabinet. The problem I
have is with "industrial sand" wich I use in the pressure pot. I use a full
face respirator but I am still uneasy about the silica, even though the
packaging states its fine for sand blasting.

I've always thought, if "free silica" was so carcinogenic, all the
lifeguards at the beach would be wearing respirators......

Aaron