Re: weather

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: weather
From: Kurtis <tr4driver@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 08:00:42 -0600
On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 08:26:04 -0500, FRED E THOMAS
<frede.thomas2@verizon.net> wrote:
> Here in N. Va. on Sunday we were forecast for 3" to 6" of the white stuff and
> then rain all day on Monday, well needless to say no snow and no rain, put the
> top down on the "31" and the "3" and along with a good friend drove in the
> George Washington Birthday parade in Alexandria, nice crowd and many ovations
> for the T/R 3, quite a nice day with the temp being 58 degrees, so much for
> weather forcasters.  "FT"

Did you actually drive your car in the parade Fred?

I'm not sure how weather forecasts work.  I use a Magic 8-Ball to
forecast the weather.  It seems to work as well as anything. :)

It rained most of the weekend here, but yesterday (Monday) was very
nice.  When I arrived home from work yesterday evening, one of my
neighbors had his mower out (mowing leaves I think).  It sure felt and
sounded like spring.  We had highs close to 80 last week!
--
Kurtis Jones
Russellville, Arkansas