Re: Radio refurbishing

To: "Bob Rochlin" <r_rochlin@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: Radio refurbishing
From: "Paul Willoughby" <paulwillou@socal.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 13:42:47 -0800
This was from a list email I saved a few years ago:

[] Wilford Wilkes, Sr.
Vintage Radio Shop
101 Swoope St.
Box 103 Brisbin, Pa. 16620
Ph: 814 378-8526
Fax: 814 378-6149

He does both sales and service, providing an estimate prior to work for
$10 and return post.
Well worth it!

[] Antique Automobile Radio, Inc.
700 Tampa Road
Palm Harbor FL 34683
<http://www.antiqueautomobileradio.com>
call (800) 933-4926

Manufacturer and service of FM conversion kit and so much more.

[] Tayman Electrical
244 Shopping Avenue PMB #268
Sarasota, Florida 34237
gtayman@gate.net.
<http://www.gate.net/%7Egtayman/stereo.htm>

He performed Jeff Spifire FM/Stealth conversion work... nicely done!
<http://www.totallytriumph.net/spitfire/radio.shtml#radio>

[]  D&M Restorations
<http://dandmrestoration.home.mindspring.com/index.htm>

[] Custom Autosound Mfg