Re: Installation of a modern CD Player in a TR6

To: "Robert Rudolphi" <robertrudolphi@netscape.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Installation of a modern CD Player in a TR6
From: "KEVIN KEALTY" <kkealty@rogers.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 16:30:50 -0500
Hi Robert.  Modern DIN size radios come with a sleeve that fits into the
dash opening.  Just inside the sleeve are a series of perforated tabs that
can be bent outwards to press against the inside of the dash thereby holding
the sleeve securely in place.  The radio then slides into the sleeve.  It
should also come with a thin metal bracket that should be attached to the
rear of the sleeve or radio to support its weight although it should work
just fine without it.

Kevin
62 TR3B