Dizzy Cap

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Dizzy Cap
From: "Arakelian, Peter" <arakelianp@mossmotors.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 16:10:43 -0800
TR2-4A side entry dist caps from "Lucas," Moss # 151-740, were
expensive.  I say "were" because I don't believe they will be available
again, they have a tooling problem.  However Moss has reproduced the cap
under a different part number, 560-120.  These should be in stock in the
next 30-45 days.  They are an excellent reproduction in bakalite, and
will sell for approx $13.00.  They have been road tested by a TR club
member.  No, you cannot enter an order until the inventory actually
shows up.
Yes some financial interest, but you should know they are coming soon,
if you want the original look.

Peter Arakelian - '72 TR6 Daily Driver
Purchasing Agent
Moss Motors, Ltd.