Re: TR250...150HP?

To: "triumph list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "Jim"
Subject: Re: TR250...150HP?
From: "levilevi" <levilevi@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 00:06:31 -0700
There's some real fishy bidding from some real fishy ebay names (e.g. lots of
names with four numbers).  Coincidence? Or Shill bidding?  Something about the
whole deal stinks.

Bud

71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
66TR4A CTC57806 (The Wreck-Almost Parts)
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)
71F-250 Camper Special (Triumph Support Vehicle)