Re: birthdays doubled

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: birthdays doubled
From: Scott Tilton <stilton@protoprod.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 18:31:44 -0500
> Paul Dorsey wrote:

>> Anybody here that is the same age as their Triumph?

Yep.

Me and my TR6 are both 1970 Model years.

The February date stamped on the plate means it is a couple of months older
than me though.

While I don't think that I was brought home from the hospital in a "1968"
TR4A, I know that I had plenty of seat time in it before my birth.
(indirectly of course)

My Mom still tells stories about being VERY pregnant, sitting behind the
wheel of Dad's 4A in Atlanta traffic jams and watching the temperature gauge
creep up to the overheating point.

(Apparently even as a new car, that 4A had trouble with overheating)

Scott Tilton.