Sad departure from the List

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Sad departure from the List
From: SOThornton@aol.com
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 23:55:54 EST
Guys-

It is a sad note that I am departing from the List. I have participated at
various levels on this List over several years. I remember the earlier years of
 this List and enjoyed them immensely. More recently, I have not been as
active  with my TR's, but enjoyed lurking.

My interests have taken me elsewhere and I have sold all my TR's, except a
project TR 250 that is disassembled. I have decided to restore a Mk II Jaguar
RHD and sell the TR 250. So, I felt compelled to thank Mark for all of his
efforts and say good-bye to all who have contributed to the success of this
List
 over the years.

Thanks all, good luck in all things TR and Godspeed to everyone.

Steve Thornton
Bowling Green, KY

1968 TR 25 0
1963 Mk II Jaguar RHD