Static Cling List decals

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Static Cling List decals
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2005 12:30:55 -0700
While cleaning up my shop/office, I found a stash of 19 static cling
Triumphs list decals that I had apparently set aside for someone who
either didn't send an order or I filled from another stash.

At any rate, these are available for immediate sale.  If anyone does not
know what they look like, go to the link below and scroll down to the
bottom of the page.

http://members.cox.net/spitlist/centercaps.html.

Since there is a limited supply, I would like to reserve them on a first
come, first served basis.  So send me a reply email and I will reserve
one and send you ordering instructions.

Thanks,

Joe Curry