Sunny Sunday Drive

To: 6pack@autox.team.net, Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Sunny Sunday Drive
From: Bill & Skip Pugh <anabil@caltel.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 17:27:47 -0800
Can't resist posting the lowering of Rosey (TR6) from jack-stands,
all driveline components new or replaced, short test drive produced
NO clunking or other obnoxious noises.  After a fill-up,  She joined
Casper (TR3)  for a nice 71 deg. Top Down Romp through the Sierra
Foothills, I driving Casper and AnnaBelle earning her "wings" in
Rosey.
45 miles and 1.5 hours later we returned home with huge grins, and a
great feeling of Spring just around the corner.
Now we know we will be ready for the West Sacramento St. Patricks Day
Parade with no problems...
Makes all the work and worry ... worthwhile ...

--
Bill  Pugh
1957 TR3 TS16765L