Re: building a tr6 dash

To: rcrabbe@sympatico.ca, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: building a tr6 dash
From: BearTranserv@aol.com
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 10:51:33 EST
In a message dated 3/6/2005 5:33:41 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
rcrabbe@sympatico.ca writes:

I have  decided to attemp to build a dash for my tr6.
The roadster factory is a few  months behind and I have decided to tackle this
project.
I have access  to some nice curly cherry and I have (as my wife puts it) all
these tools  in my workshop gathering dust.
I am interested in  any pointers or  pitfalls anyone else with a foolish
thought has run into in there attemp to  do the same.

Thanks

Crabby

Please reply to Crabby on the list as this is something I have contemplated
for some time.

Robert  Houston
63 TR4 BCT14622L
73 MG Midget
Texan in NM

I have a  love interest in every one of my films - a gun._ Arnold
Schwarzenegger_
(http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/a/arnoldschw146564.html)