Re: gloves(only just Triumph content)

To: <FGFO1@aol.com>
Subject: Re: gloves(only just Triumph content)
From: "David Brister" <brister@tiscali.fr>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 20:09:36 +0100
Very many years ago I was an engineering apprentice at RR. They used to have
push-to-operate dispensers for a substance which ISTR was called Rosalex.
This stuff was pink and was also supposed to have some antiseptic qualities
If you put this on at the beginning of a shift you could wash your hands
much cleaner than if you did'nt. But whilst it was on your hands they  felt
sort of hot and bunged up.
I owned a 1924 Triumph 500 side valve motor bike at that time.
Nowadays I find Swarfega does the businness.
YMMV!

David Brister.