RE: Fuel Line (TR4)

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Fuel Line (TR4)
From: "Dean Mericas" <dmericas@limno.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 20:49:59 -0500
I had the same problem on my TR4.  I finally connected with a fellow lister
(can't remember the name) in England who found some copper ferrules at a
local hardware store that fit.  They were for gas fittings as I recall, and
were basically a short length of thin wall copper tubing, not the shaped
brass compression fittings we see in the States. He was kind enough to mail
me a few in an envelope.  Maybe there's a business opportunity here ; ^ )

Dean Mericas
1965 TR4
1974 2000 GTV
.