Re: TR4 Fuel Pump

To: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@razzolink.com>,
Subject: Re: TR4 Fuel Pump
From: Jeff Johnson <mondoluxe@ameritech.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 12:15:58 -0500
Amen to that TeriAnn.
My brother and I were coming back from Laurel Valley CC in Ligonier PA in
my TR6 when the original fuel pump failed. About 250 miles from home. Pull
over, stretch the legs, smoke and joke for a few minutes, hit the priming
lever and off you go. Got us home anyway. When we got back to my brother's
house, he had the pump off and rebuilt in about 20 minutes. Hate to say it,
but he might be a tad bit better LBC mechanic than myself. ( He likes MG's,
however.)

Jeff Johnson
sold on mechanical fuel pumps
Tiger, Davis Love, Tom Lehman and Arnie were playing a Skins game- 1998 I
believe
You can see it on ESPN once in a awhile. ESPN took a camera shot of me
because I was walking the course barefooted.