HF Coupon distribution list?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: HF Coupon distribution list?
From: "J.C. Hassall" <jhassall@blacksburg.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 19:49:17 -0500
Listers,

My occasional posts with Harbor Freight coupons (NFI) seem to disturb some
folk, while others have actually thanked me for them.  Makes none to me,
just trying to "share the wealth".  But rather than waste List bandwidth
(and disk space), I'm going to set up an email distribution list and send
the coupons only to those who wish to receive them.

Soooo, if you want to receive HF coupons occasionally, pls send me your
email address and I'll put your name in the list.

Tnx

Jim

--
Jim