identifiying distributor points to Triumph other than Toledo.

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: identifiying distributor points to Triumph other than Toledo.
From: sujit roy <triumphstag@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 22:44:33 -0800
I have a set of distributor points that went on my mother's '73 Triumph Toledo.
They are made by a company called Automotive Electrical Components
CS.117  They cross reference a Lucas no. 54419946,CSI

Does any other Triumph use this part.  If so, I'll post them to
someone who can use them.

I also have a condensor for the  same car.  CS117. Lucas 54419946. CSI
If it won't fit a Stag, it's also up for grabs.

BTW The parts are in the US, but the car was in the UK.  long gone now.

Sujit